We've been nominated!
Wait, what is the Liebster Award?
There are many variations of this blogger to blogger award, but the most detailed account we could find is here.
Our blog was nominated by Sarah at My Other Book Club.
- Each nominee must link back to the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
- If you could live in the setting of one novel, which one would you choose?
- You must choose three things to take to a deserted island – what would you take?
- What is your most prized possession?
- If you could go back in time and relive one memory, what would it be?
- What is your favorite song?
- Who is your best friend? What is he/she like?
- Where was the last place you went on vacation?
- Who would you most want to sit down and have dinner with?
- Why did you start blogging?
- When is your birthday?
- There are so many books that I love! So many that I have been pulled into so deeply that putting it down is simply not an option. There are two books that come to mind when answering this question. The first is Pride & Prejudice (or Emma) by Jane Austen and the other would be Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness. I know... totally different books, but they both end up in England during what seems to be much simpler times. But there is still intrigue, mystery, and enlightenment along the way. I'm not sure that I would want to live there on a permanent basis though... maybe just visit for a while like in Shadow of Night. ~ Jackie
- My Kindle, solar generator and gaming PC. ~ Izzy
- A doll I've had since I was a little girl. ~ Amber
- My first date with my husband. It was such a great, fun night and he was so sweet. I'd like to go back to sitting in the gazebo with his arm around me. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy thinking about it! ~ Lauren
- Pictures of You, The Cure ~ Yvonne
- The last vacation I went on was just a few weeks ago to Orlando, FL. ~ Marjorie
- Two reasons: I am a verbal processor (gotta get it out!) and people have repeatedly told me that they want to hear more of my story. ~ Cherish
- January 10th ~ Amber B.
*Listed are group member blogs that may not fit the criteria, but we support our own!
- What do you LOVE about blogging? Give us all the steamy details.
- What do you HATE about blogging? Be honest!
- Have you ever had a star-struck moment? Tell us about the time you met one of your favorite celebrities.
- Blogger or Wordpress? Tell us how and why you chose your blog's platform.
- Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so, tell us about it or name those on your to-go wishlist.
- Traditional blogging or micro-blogging? Tell us which one you prefer and why.
- What is the best way to engage with your readers? From comments to contests, tell us what works for you.
- What are your favorite blogging tools? Tell us what they are and why you dig 'em.
- Did you keep a diary/journal as a child? Explain how that impacted your adult desire to blog.
- Do you vlog? Tell us why video is special or why you're beyond terrified just by the thought of it.
*Content sited to the members of Casual Readers when possible.
**Until completed, this post is a work in progress awaiting group response.